Reduce scan overhead time by 70% with
Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1
In today's digital world, the potential for security breaches is huge, and the threat landscape is evolving daily. Ideal for companies with fewer than 100 users, Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1 uses advanced behavioural analysis to deliver the performance you need to safeguard your business.
Keep your computers, employees, and data safe from cybercrime with an effective antivirus, antimalware solution that won't slow you down. Unlike other more resource intensive solutions, Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1 protects computers and servers with the most effective technologies available.
- Fast:Increase productivity with security software that doesn't slow you down, get in your way, or swallow up system resources. Achieving best overall performance in a recent study*, Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1 increases scan speeds by up to 70% compared to previous verions**.
- Reliable:Protect your business with the most effective threat detection technology on the market. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1 tracks security reputations of over 2 billion files worldwide. Analysis of these helps identify and stop threats before they harm your computers.
- Simple:Save time and costs with a single console that manages security for all your computers and servers. Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.1 can be deployed in just 20 minutes*** across your entire network.
- Easy, seamless migration:Committed to making it easier for you to get the best protection, Symantec offers a seamless transition to Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 by providing a handy installation CD featuring SEPprep, which uninstalls your existing endpoint security product. Symantec's Endpoint Protection Manager console is also easy to use; allowing users to get up-to-speed as quickly as possible.
* PassMark Software, "Small Business Endpoint Protection Performance Benchmarks", February 2011.
** Based on Symantec Internal testing (Feb 2011) - comparing SEP 11 and SEP 12 in a Windows environment. This metrics relies on the number of files considered "trusted" by Insight and will not be scanned.
*** On average in a less than 50 user environment.
**** Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Protection Suites Small Business Edition, Symantec Protection Suites Enterprise Edition. Symantec will provide sufficient discount to Authorized Distributor to enable them to provide Partner with an additional recommended discount (up to 50% depending upon the product) on closed deals approved. Any actual pricing will ultimately be as agreed between Authorized Distributor and Partner.