Introducing the Symantec ExSP licensing program
The Symantec ExSP licensing program enables partners to buy Symantec software on a monthly subscription-based model. If you currently utilise Microsoft SPLA or VMWare VSPP programs, then Symantec ExSP should be of interest to you.
This means that Service Providers can now provide Symantec protection as part of their “pay-as-you-go” managed services. Symantec ExSP is designed to help customers get the most out of their IT budgets without sacrificing quality or features, and to enable you to respond quickly to their business.
Symantec ExSP licensing program is a monthly subscription-based program that gives you greater flexibility in customer delivery options.
Maximise profitability, minimise upfront investments and benefit from offering customers ‘pay-as-you-go’ managed services on all the leading security and backup solutions available from Symantec.
Introduction to ExSP
Hear more about the ExSP licensing program in
our latest video.
Benefits for you
- Support monthly services with market-leading security and backup solutions
- Symantec offerings available for hosting or on premise install rental
- Provide a more flexible and competitive offering for your customers
- Generate regular and predictable revenue streams
- Eliminate the need to buy future licenses in advance
- Simplify management and billing
- The program is free to join
- Gain access to the most current product versions
Benefits for customers
- Flexibility to reduce upfront costs
- Every product comes equipped with Essential Maintenance
- Pay-as-you-go monthly fees – customers pay only for services they are using at any one time on a monthly basis
- Customers can grow their IT infrastructure as their business grows, and reduce the need to predict the future scale of infrastructure